Saturday, October 30, 2010

Do you love to scrapbook? I DO!

I want to know what you are working on right now? Right now I am still working on my 6 yr old's scrapbook. I haven't quite made it to his FIRST birthday! It is hard for me to get to my scrapbooking. Do yo have a room with a table to scrapbook on? All organized and stuff? I don't! That is something that I am making a stipulation for our next home. I want a room just for me and my craft stuff! I hate having to get it all out and then put it all back. I spend more time getting it out and taking care of it than I do actually working on anything. So, what about you?
Do you have a scrapbook company that you buy all your supplies from? who? or do you just go to the store? Do you like to host scrapbook parties? Have you ever? Would you? If you do want to... would you for me? Even a book party would be great. I love to order supplies from everywhere! Every time I go to Walmart I head to the craft area and I like to splurge on the $1 stickers! Do you have a favorite thing like that?

Happy Scrapping!
~Lil*Mama~

No comments:

Post a Comment